Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HeraldTrib Today: Aug. 22, 2007

Well, I’m back, but not for long, and you might notice a dearth of “real news” on the site. Sorry, it’s kinda fluffy today. Still, you might want to check out what’s been happening with the police, and my quick take on the county fair. My favorite story this week has been covering the HeraldTrib’s First Anniversary and its place in the Knight Citizen New Network (the link is below).

I’ll be posting this week and a little next as I also watch my kids and get ready for another short trip out-of-town. In September I’ll be right up to speed, and I think I have a couple exciting things going on, so stayed tuned.

By the way, you can thank me for bringing the chillier, rainier weather back from Colorado. Yeah, I did that. (Missed that whole “heat wave” thing at 9,000 feet up the side of the mountains.)

Stories since I emailed you yesterday:

  • Boy Loves the Fair’s Carousel
  • Officer Florio’s Attitude

  • Stories from earlier this week:
  • Police Notes for Buckingham
  • Happy Birthday HeraldTrib (1st Year!)
  • How Crosswalks Should Work

  • Comments:

    Post a Comment





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?