Friday, May 01, 2009

Letter: A Money Blog in the Neighborhood

Hi Steve,

I live in Arlington Oaks and I'm a big fan of your blog (I particularly liked your article about Ballston Station, even though I think it's ridiculous they didn't call it Buckingham Station). I just started blogging again after something like a seven-year break, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a look and giving me some feedback? I'd like to trade links as well if you're interested.

The URL for my site is http://www.bewealthygethappy.com

Thanks!

Keith McClellan
Buckingham



For this and other blogs in the area, check out the "local bloggers" link at the right. (It has been updated.) --ST

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Steve - once again thanks for the support!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?