Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sewage Lines

Very short post today
My computer's busted, and I'm buried in portfolios to grade, and may wife is out of town. Plus, there's T-ball tonight. This should be the last of the very short posts. I've got a couple stories in the pipe that I'm aching to let see the light of day. More soon. I'll do police notes later, too. The last I checked, there were only a couple smallish ones. Plus, there's some rather bad looking graffiti on the side of Harris Teeter--photos later.

++++++++++
Work on Sewer Lines and Plumbing Continued.
Traffic has been slow at the corner of N. George Mason Drive and N. Henderson Road as crews work on the main sewer line and other plumging to the Buckingham Village 2 site, members of the crews have told me. The BV2 site is the large patch of dirt at that corner. The upscale townhome development is now called the "Buckingham Commons."

A source has told me that one of the units has sold and a couple others are being considered. I haven't had a chance to confirm that, however.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?